Tuesday, October 21, 2008

In case you're wondering...

Bode didn't miss us one little bit. Which is a good thing considering we didn't miss him much either (just keepin' it real). In fact, this morning when I came into his room to see him for the first time, he didn't even acknowledge me. It was just business as usual - get me my milk and get me out of this baby prison.
Disney pictures to come soon. In the words of Mia, "Mom, I think I know why Oklahoma isn't as fun as Florida. It's because all the princesses live in Florida and no one lives in Oklahoma." Well, that's one reason.

3 comments:

Candice said...

Mia's quote is hilarious. Mia lives in Oklahoma, there's one princess.

Drew said...

ahaha! If Mia thinks Oklahoma is bad now, just wait until she is a teenager...

Gena said...

Glad you make it back!