Saturday, June 27, 2009

What's a whore, anyway?

Bode's new favorite word: whore.
As in, "Mommy, you whore?"
"More whore, more whore."
"I want whore."
"Whore, whore, whore (with the same inflection as 1, 2, 3....)."
I'm killing myself trying to interpret this. "Bode, do you want to go to the store?" "Is your favorite number four?" "Yes, that's the floor." "Oh, I get it, you want to go out the door." To no avail. I guess it's time I accept the fact that my kid is obsessed with whores. Whatever that means.
I've already tried to think of my response when he starts pointing and yelling it in church. "Oh yes, Bode, Jesus loves everyone, even the whores.
Now wouldn't that just be the cherry on top of my Sunday?

9 comments:

suzspeaks said...

SOO funny!

Gena said...

Well, I guess be glad he's moved on from Ba? Doo? Ba?

Kayla said...

Maybe he listens carefully when his babysitters talk about his mommy?!!? :)

Summer said...

Remind me to fire the babysitter :)

Audrey said...

Carson used to say when we would ask him where his Mamaw was he would say "at whore house" Oh man, we still laugh about that.

Andrea said...

This cracked me up! I bet its awesome in person with his sweet little face.

Ninjaguy4567 said...

More?

Hahahaha.

OK Chick said...

This post made me laugh, which made my coworker ask what I was laughing at. Of course, I read him the post. He laughed too. Sorry, but on the up side, you made my office laugh this AM.

Beck said...

Almost a week and no blogging? Where are you? LOL, hope things are good (: