Monday, June 1, 2009

The last child, it can get nasty.

Here's what would have happened last night if this lil' thang were a first-born:1. He would have had on a diaper made especially for swimming and thus avoided the "poop on Daddy incident." Although I kind of enjoyed the incident myself. 2. We would have had custom earplugs made for his tube-holding little ears. Sorry about that one, Dude (That's Dr. Herndon in the background not looking too impressed with us ;). 3. And there would have been at least 43 adults in the water with him at all times, 30 of which would have been licenced life guards that I would have personally hired to watch his every move, because I'm psycho like that, and the other 13 would have been a full-staffed movie crew to catch the entire first swim experience in high-def. But alas, he pooped in his shorts, got water in his ears, only had 15 or so adults watching him, and the video camera was nowhere in sight. And he was in heaven.

3 comments:

Gena said...

I love that last throw into the air. Good camera action.

Lesley said...

your so funny summer!!

Michelle said...

that is what I have been doing with Cooper, but when I tell him No, as firm as I possibly can and set him down I can't help but laugh at his reaction, which doesn't make me look very authoritive. Obviously I am not going to be able to discipline my child....