Wednesday, June 24, 2009

The more things change, the more they stay the same

I have no idea what that phrase means, really, I just thought it sounded kinda catchy.

On this day last year, Mia with an attitude...

and Bode covered in crap with a paci in his mouth.

And today, Mia with an attitude...

and Bode covered in crap with a paci in his mouth (the crap may not be as obvious but it's there, trust me).

And on another note about change and staying the same, I chopped the dishwater blonde, lifeless, thin, mousy, limp hair off. It was starting to look a little too "religious long" for my taste (if you are growing your hair for the glory of God, by all means continue to do so and please don't send me hate mail. My hair was glorifying no one, trust me.).
And the new me:
Kinda different but kinda the same, hence the title of this post, I guess.
I am officially less sweaty now, and today that is all I cared about.

9 comments:

Lesley said...

your so cute!

Mandy said...

You sat in front of us tonight and I meant to tell you I love your hair.
Also, Mia's dancing in the isle was AWESOME! I hope Andy doesn't lose his job due to his charsimatic child. ; )

Gena said...

AHHHHHH! I love your hair. I knew that cut was going to look cute. Now I can't remember, were there bangs? Going back to check....

Sada said...

Love it! I'll do about anything to beat this heat right now. Cooler and stylish...it's perfect!

Mandy said...

Love the new hair, of course I loved the old hair as well!

Aubrie said...

eeeee! I love it!

Also, the latter pic of Mia: before taking the pic she said "Here, take a picture of me doing this pose. It's one I have always wanted to do and have a picture of me doing."

I think she worked it well.

Beck said...

CUTE haircut! I love it, makes me wanna chop a few inches off my hair!

D's Mom said...

Your hair looks great! Love it! Of course, you're gorgeous no matter what style your hair is!

Elizabeth Mullins said...

I agree! Cute no matter what!