Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Two things completely unrelated

This is for Gena:  Proof that your kid does eat something besides Skittles at my house.

And in other news:  Why is it that while I am excitedly flipping through the new American Girl Holiday catalog my daughter is busy shining her rock collection?
Oh, the humanity!

You will be very relieved to know that they now make headgear for your American Girl Doll.  
Having been a headgear nerd myself, let me assure you this does not make it any better.  

3 comments:

Wa Wa Waughs said...

that poor American girl!

Sheree Franks said...

Just showed the head gear to my girls at the AG store yesterday. They did not know what it was. Time to show them the TV edited version of 16 Candles, I guess. Joan Cusack in head gear is a classic.

Oh, and Roxy has a doll and a rock collection, but the rock collection is now in a box and the AG stuff has taken over the room. Dolls are so much quieter than rock tumblers, so I feel for you right now.

Gena said...

Love the bananas! You have got to show that AG doll to Raegan. It's the latest obsession, and has surpassed littlest pet shops and polly pockets. Great. Materialism at it's finest. ;)