Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Horse Pee

This may be the weirdest/funniest thing ever to come out of Mia's mouth. The other night we were in the car and she needed to pee-pee really bad. When we pulled into the driveway of our house she took off running to the potty and of course, ended up making a puddle on the carpet. By the time I got to her (it takes me a while to get out of the car these days) she was lying on the floor staring at it. She looked straight at me and said, "Oh my word, my pee-pee is in the shape of a horse."

It took me a while to convince her that we could not leave it there until Daddy got home so he could see it, so she settled on a picture instead. Here it is for your viewing pleasure:



Now if she could just pee in the shape of the Virgin Mary we could sell it on e-bay and pay for college.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

I'm thinking with a little Photoshop work, the horse could become the Virgin Mary. Just remember me when you cash in on your millions.

Tonya Tuggle said...

Oh my goodness. This is the most hilarious thing ever!!!