Tuesday, July 17, 2007

I promise this is the last one....

Thank you so much to all of the girls that threw my baby shower on Saturday. I promise this is the last shower you will ever have to throw for me. I realized that a few of you have given me my personal shower (and thank goodness because I use that stuff every night - ha), three different baby showers, and have made numerous appearances at wedding showers where I know you had to be bored out of your minds. Well, I assure you there is nothing left to plan for me except my funeral and I have been working on that one for a while now so it should be pretty simple when the time comes. Thanks again, girls. You really are the best. This isn't the best picture, but in case you can't tell the hit of the shower was Mia's very own Boppy, moses basket, and boy baby doll. I am a little nervous about the idea of both of us nursing our boys together using our matching Boppys (Boppies - not sure how to spell that), but she has not stopped playing with that stuff since we came home from the shower. All of the sudden Father of the Bride Part 2 is starting to seem more and more disturbing....

No comments: