Tuesday, April 1, 2014

All you need to know about Great Wolf Lodge

Just got back from our annual Great Wolf Lodge trip. All three of my children love it. I tolerate it, for the sake of my children (all three of them).

Thankfully there is a Starbucks in the lobby and if you get super lucky your kid will win you a 3 foot long twizzler in the arcade. It's big enough to eat for breakfast or hang yourself with, whichever you prefer. 
There is no reason you need to enlarge this picture and analyze my make-up less face, chlorine hair, and horrid posture. So stop it. Now.

I also found out that there is a Torchy's Tacos exactly four miles down the road. If you don't care for expletives on your cups and painted on the walls, you might want to skip Torchy's. But then you wouldn't get to eat the best #@&* tacos on the planet and that would be a shame. If your kid reads the cups and sounds out the expletives, just act like its another language and you don't have a clue what it means. Or blindfold them. Either way, just go there.

Highlight of the trip, I stepped on a wet, used bandaid in the pool area. Then I cried and used the expletives that I learned at Torchy's.

Overall, great trip. Crowds were pretty low and the kids slept like babies. 

3 comments:

Michelle said...

We are hoping to take the kids there soon, it's been a couple of years since we've been. They love it too! We always go when we have a baby, so that's a good idea and all, cause it makes it 100 times harder...

Wa Wa Waughs said...

The band-aid. Nice. Thanks for taking my mind off my own mess this morning!

OK Chick said...

You're funny.
I'm glad you had a tolerate weekend. Thank heavens for Starbucks.