Tuesday, November 5, 2013

It's beginning to look a lot like showtime.

Mia's latest adventure is the OC Homecoming musical, Joseph and The Longest Name for a Show Ever.
This is such a fun musical - think operetta meets rock concert. Also it only runs for one weekend, and it's a mile from our house, so, basically, it's the greatest show to ever exist.

Her sweet Uncle Jeff already sent her flowers.
 After four musicals, you come to expect this kind of treatment. 
When she saw these she said, "Make room on the dining table because, you know, it's show week. 
The little diva.
The other day at school they were supposed to dress in 80's clothes in honor of red ribbon week. I can't really figure that one out.  Maybe it's because we have the 80's to thank for the whole crack-cocaine thing? Whatever the reason, I was thrilled for an excuse to force Mia to wear one of my home-made dresses from 1986.

She has no idea what I have in store for her when it's 90's day....

1 comment:

Wa Wa Waughs said...

JOSEPH is such a fun one! I'm looking forward to seeing all the munchkins I know in it!