Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Holy Cuteness

This is Abigail Abeka, Mia's pen pal at the Village of Hope.  
My MIL and her travel group were able to get a picture of her last week holding Mia's letter.  
Love. Love. Love.
Abigail wanted to know who Mollie is.  So do I.

After almost four years of trying to grow her hair out like Pocahontas, Mia finally faced the reality that is her thin, limp and lifeless hair.  Sorry, babe, you can blame me for that one.
However, this girl can rock a mom bob like nobody's business.
 Notice the jersey:
Notice how I am still biting my tongue and letting him wear it everyday. 
 Every. Single. Day.

2 comments:

Wa Wa Waughs said...

Abigail is a cutie! That is awesome that Mia knows what her penpal looks like!

Unknown said...

I personally LOVE the bob on little girls... I wish mine would still go for that, but they have visions of having long Barbie hair. Poor things.