Monday, February 11, 2013

Faith like a child

Our sweet small group kids signed a soccer ball and sent it to Ghana.  It wasn't much, and it wasn't going to change the world or anything, but the point is they did it.

And it did make a difference.
A lot of times I find myself paralyzed by all of the pain in this world and I rationalize away my conviction to do something about it.  I reason that if I can't do everything I might as well not do anything.  

I totally get why Jesus loved kids so much.  I have no doubt that they are a lot less infuriating to Him than adults.  Absolutely no doubt.

3 comments:

Wa Wa Waughs said...

I can't imagine how excited the kids here were to see that their ball made it to Africa! Awesome!

Gena said...

The first time you sent that e mail to me I sat and stared at it for five minutes and cried. The world is so vast yet so small, and our God is so great. This is my favorite picture ever. God bless those sweet kids and ours. Can't wait for them to meet someday.

OK Chick said...

What a great thing for your kids to do.