Thursday, June 16, 2011

Reading is cool.

Literally being at the library is cool, as I will go just about anywhere to avoid this oppressive heat.
And, I have come to get a little rush at the library because it is a distant cousin to shopping.  I get to browse aisles, pick out things I like and then leave with a really heavy bag full of goodies.  
Bonus:  I don't have to pay for any of it which justifies the ice cream treat we buy after we leave.

And there is the minor detail that it is good for my kids brains.  Yah, that's important too, I guess.

3 comments:

Kayla said...

Go on Tues and Thurs mornings! There are fun little shows that go on!

Gena said...

I wish Greyson would stay away from those stinkin computers that make him loud earphone-talker boy and needs my help about 80 times. I'm always forced to choose from the Tom Clancy's and Chick lit at the check out line.

Wa Wa Waughs said...

a distant cousin to shopping...I like that! Must be why I go there so much!