Monday, May 23, 2011

It's a great day to be a kindergartener

Mia has survived her first year of school relatively unscathed.  
Her most memorable achievements were "learning to do the monkey bars and losing three teeth."
Her favorite parts of the day were: "Specials and when you came to pick me up."
Her favorite things to eat in the cafeteria were "cheeseburgers and chicken strips." (duh)

And just look at what a difference a school year makes: 
She went from cute to beautiful, apprehensive to confident, a baby to a girl. 

4 comments:

kayla said...

You all are done already!?

Ryan and Katie said...

those last pics and statement made me tear up a bit.

Alyssa said...

I'm having an emotional day. I'm tearing up.

Elizabeth Mullins said...

I can't believe that our kid's are growing up so fast! She is such a sweet girl!