Monday, November 29, 2010

You may have to prop your eyelids open for this post.

It's just your run-of-the-mill family stuff that I want to document.  I am sure I will forget to even go to Bode's first Thanksgiving meal at school but the first-born gets an entire album of it.  
That's just how I roll.

Mia's lovely school provided a lovely family feast for all the lovely Oakdale families. 
Mia literally hopped all over the place she was so excited to have us there.
I had do redeem myself after committing the mortal sin of missing the Halloween party.
I thought I had a valid excuse, what with the vampire baby and all.
But according to Mia, "Everyone's mommies were there.  Please don't ever do that to me again."
After I removed the dagger from my heart, I silently cursed every mother that ever attended a school Halloween party vowed to never miss another school event, no matter how insignificant.
If Mia is the dad-gum line leader I will be there, camera in hand.
And then Andy called me a Psycho-Mom.
And I snapped back in to reality and agreed to leave the line-leader thing alone.
For now.

1 comment:

Wa Wa Waughs said...

Glad you made it to the feast! Love that little coat, by the way...