Thursday, June 3, 2010

Friggin' Nightmare

Places I have found pee and/or poop this week:
  • my brand-new very expensive couch 
  • my brand-new overpriced orange chair
  • the other brand-new overpriced orange chair
  • the front porch
  • the back porch
  • my in-laws' porch
  • every tree within a 10 mile radius
  • the bed
  • the bathtub
  • on a Buzz Lightyear-robot-doll-space ranger thing. ("Hi Buzz. You standing in my pee-pee, Buzz.  You like swimming in my pee-pee Buzz?")
  • the floor
  • the floor 
  • the floor
  • the floor
  • the floor
  • did I mention the floor?
Sorry to cut this short.  I have to go rock back and forth in the fetal position, suck my thumb, and cry for my mother now.

6 comments:

Marilyn said...

We've already decided there will be no new furniture here until ALL children are potty trained! Good luck - we're in the midst of it here too!

Natalie Hudkins said...

If it makes you feel better, Drew keeps using our couch as a giant Kleenex. He just walks by and runs his nose over it.

Kayla said...

Haha. I think I'd duct tape target grocery bags over the underwear!!

Alyssa said...

Oh man. I was thinking of getting a new couch after baby 3 quits spitting up...maybe I should wait until child 3 is potty trained. And I totally think it's ok to cry over furniture!

Mandy said...

I hate to tell you this, but it doesn't really get better. I did require Mase to sit for a while when I kept finding it on the floor. However, if we are outside he thinks he can go anywhere. For example, off the bridge at the park so the pee hits the slide, in the middle of the parking lot at the zoo, in the middle of the front yard, and in the sand box.
I'm hoping I get things under control before public school. I dread the phone call telling me he went outside during recess.

Wa Wa Waughs said...

Sorry...