Thursday, December 4, 2008

I've been tagged...

...and I feel special, there I said it. I feel special when people tag me. I am glad I finally got that off of my chest.

8 Things About Me

8 TV Shows I Watch
1. I don't really watch anything
2. occasionally the weather on the Today Show
3. and occasionally I will watch a funny SNL clip on YouTube
4. and of coarse I have to watch my brother-in-law's movie reviews (usually after the fact, on You Tube, sorry Lucas).
5.
6.
7.
8.
----------------------------------------
8 Favorite Restaurants
1. Charleston's
2. Cheevers
3. Flat Tire
4. Starbucks
5. Starbucks
6. Starbucks
7. Starbucks

8. Starbucks
----------------------------------------
8 Things That Happened Today
1. ate the best piece of fudge pie ever (thank you Nancy O'Neal)
2. also ate the best piece of cranberry apple pie ever (thank you again Nancy O'Neal)
3. and also ate the best strawberry banana cake from Leo's
4. chickened out and made Andy go in with Mia to get her shots
5. laughed so hard I literally fell over
6. enjoyed fellowship with friends
7. looked at blackandwhitedelight.com
8. answered e-mails
--------------------------------------------------
8 Things I Look Forward To
1. going to Dallas with Andy later this month
2. having this weekend alone (thanks, mom)
3. finishing my Christmas shopping
4. ordering tons of pictures
5. getting lots of Christmas cards
6. seeing Mia in about 30 minutes
7. taking my kids back to Disney World
8. going to RefresHER on Tuesday
------------------------------------------------
8 Things I Wish For
1. My family to be in heaven together
2. My family to be healthy and safe
3. to finish my master's degree
4. my parents to retire and move to Edmond
5. To get to take Mia on a girls trip someday
6. to have more time...for everything
7. for my children to find their passions and use them to glorify God
8. to write a book someday
-----------------------------------------------
8 People I Tag
1. Sada
2. Tonya
3. Gena
4. Tara
5. Chrissy
6. Andrea
7. Rebecka
8. Suzanne

2 comments:

Gena said...

Thanks for the tag and the phone conversation. I really want to call you again but don't want to harass you.

Tonya Tuggle said...

Ooh I am so with you on looking forward to taking daughters on a "Girls Trip"! It is such a blessing to have a daughter ;)