Sunday, December 14, 2008

City family heads for the hills

We just returned from a trip to the hill country. Think tire swings, a dirt pile, big sticks, an awesome cabin in the woods (Andy's aunt and uncle's place - amazing), and a quick trip into Branson for a show. Basically, think foreign country. My kids were in heaven.

Mia came out of her room like this Friday morning and announced that this is what she was wearing on the trip. I quickly announced that she was so, so wrong.
The second cousins:





Bode's hero: Uncle Lucas:
Do not be deceived, this is not how most of the trip went. But isn't it a sweet, sweet sight:

3 comments:

Wa Wa Waughs said...

yes, they are soooooooooo sweet when they are sleeping!

kj said...

I love my kids when they are asleep & sick! ; )


About DJ....the tile guys WIFE never has a good shower!!!! I will someday but for now I have the nasty blue 4 inch tile squares! It's terrible!!!

Brandi said...

They look so sweet! I love Mia's fashion sense!

I am sorry to hear about your friend - that is so sad!