Thursday, April 17, 2008

My Other Children

I doubt you read this blog because A) pictures of Bode rolling over for the thousandth time don't really interest you (or anyone else) and B) you are too busy doing things that college kids do, like attacking unsuspecting ladies with water balloons. But, I just have to say you are awesome and I love that I get to mentor (or attempt to) college kids. I pray daily that Bode follows in your footsteps (especially the water balloon thing, that will take you far in life).

4 comments:

Gena said...

The guy sitting to your right looks like he may run for some sort of office someday. Maybe it's the glasses.

Chrissey said...

Is it a coincidence that they are all boys? Or is it just boys that need mentoring the most??

Drew said...

I will pretend this post never happened.

...

Jeana said...

At first, I was a little hurt by this post. Then I realized the word "favorite" doesn't appear anywhere. I am now appeased.