Thursday, June 18, 2015

B is for Bode and Baseball

Well, it looks like I am officially raising a jock. I do not know how this happened, yet here we are. Bode took to baseball like I took to coffee - fast and furious. 
And, I will admit that I have taken to it too. I never knew how fun it is to sit in the hot sun (AKA pouring rain), covered in dirt (AKA mud), chatting with other baseball moms. I don't even know who I am anymore.


But this kid knows exactly who he is. He's a full on bro. 
Of course he still wants his mommy to tuck him into bed at night and put band-aids on minuscule-sized scratches, but a bro nonetheless.

2 comments:

Wa Wa Waughs said...

He's adorable. I really like those shirts - never seen that kind before. Shows how much little league baseball I've been to in the last 15 years!

Amanda said...

I hear you! We are on the third season of baseball at our house. I never knew I would enjoy sitting in the stands watching little kids try to hit a ball and tag each other.