Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Project Runway? Maybe not.

Mia is a creator.  She is always creating something.  Always.  She writes, draws, composes, cooks, paints, acts, sings, and lately she has started designing clothes.  

Here she is modeling her latest line of swimwear.  It is recycling at its finest, people.  


 And I kid you not, she was dead serious about wanting to have a pool party and make these for all her friends.  Where is the line between encouraging a passion and protecting your kid from humiliation?  If you ever see me in an extra large Target sack you'll know I haven't found it.

14 comments:

Amanda said...

I know you say she looks like Andy, but in that last picture, I definetly see you.

Michelle said...

I love it!!!

Marilyn said...

I love Mia! She always makes me smile!

Sada said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sada said...

You're so tiny you could probably fit in the same size sack as your daughter!

AK said...

Oh this is my favorite of all your post. She is a genius.

Natalie Hudkins said...

What a creative girl! I love it!

Weston said...

I'll have to send this to my daughter...she might need some inspiration for her next project!

The Seat House said...

I want one. can she make a maternity one? I haven't liked any that I have seen....till this!!!

Candice said...

I am laughing so hard at your sense of humor, Summer! What a creative idea! I wouldn't wear one, but that is pretty good thinking for a little gal!

Gena said...

Girl after my own heart.

Elizabeth Mullins said...

I am dying laughing right now! So funny!

jenn b said...

Maybe she could make them for our class for Beach day! ;) Myself and Mandy not included of course!

Kayla said...

So creative and impressive!