Friday, January 1, 2010

If it weren't for the milk I wouldn't even know today was New Years

I did not know last night was New Year's Eve and today was New Years until I checked the expiration date on the milk this morning. Kids will do that to you.

But don't cry for me, friends. The truth is earlier this week I spent three days staying here:

and eating here and here (OK I might have eaten here more than once in three days. I might still be salivating over those fries. And for the first time in my life, I might be dreaming about cheeseburgers. Huh, I guess this is what it's like to be a man.)
and shopping here
and hereand seeing this fabulous film.And best of all, Andy and I got to do it all with this great couple (sans Greyson).

There may not be any pictures to prove this trip actually happened (apparently I do not know how to work a camera without a kid in front of it), but if you're having any doubts, come on over and check out my living room, closet, and waistline. They don't lie.

6 comments:

Gena said...

Oh, Summer. I love you. What was wrong with us that we didn't take a single picture? We had the best time with you guys. I want to see the living room tomorrow. :)

Lesley said...

I think you guys have the best friendship!! So glad you all got to do that together!

Wa Wa Waughs said...

You are making me feel old....never heard of any of those places except IKEA....Google time!

Sheree Franks said...

In my parallel universe, I did Five Guys and the very same movie. I had to scratch Ikea off the list yesterday because it was too late for me to take it on. But, going to that one on Monday :)

Erick said...

Seriously, what is wrong with you guys? I was there...I figured my presence was enough for you guys to shoot film like it was going out of style.

Sara said...

Five GUYS is our TOP Burger place!! It started in DC where we got hooked! Glad you had fun.