Friday, January 22, 2010

It's time to figure out those parental control thingies for the internet.

Apparently the two-year-old has figured out how to navigate the IMac.

"Yah, I'm the stuff."
He starts with nice, age appropriate things like learning letters...

...and ends with YouTube videos of the Beatles. Every time.
It hit me like a ton of bricks this week: My kid is going to be in a rock band, there's just no way around it.

And then this occurred to me: The band always practices at the drummer's house.

Heaven help me.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Heaven help your neighbors!! :)

Andrea said...

I had the same thought this week when I found Blake watching videos on youtube. Where do we even start with parental controls? And I think it would be awesome if Bode was in a rock band. Rock star name, Bob's talent, your class, Andy's...somethin -- he's destined.

Erick said...

With that little lisp of his, maybe he will be the lead singer like me.

Wa Wa Waughs said...

LOL! Don't let him find my son's Youtube stuff...