1. This is why I can not bring myself to cook out of my new Deceptively Delicious cookbook:
I just can't stomach the thought of coating my chicken strips or mixing my pancakes with this.
2. I just realized that the top heating element on my oven has been out for the past 2 1/2 years - that is how much I cook (Could someone remind me why I had to have the aforementioned cookbook?).
3. I use parentheses way too much (I can't help it, I love them).
4. I love throwing things away. I've been known to throw away gift sacks and books (gasp).
5. My pet peeve is when people say I's. There is no such word. "Andy and I's" doesn't make any sense. It is supposed to be "Andy's and my." Think about it people. I will issue a disclaimer here and say that I am by no means a grammar expert. Andy reminds me fairly often that this is just the one rule I happen to know so I like to flaunt it. He happens to be correct.