Sunday, September 21, 2008

You haven't lived until...

You have had to clean vomit out of this thing:Somehow Bode managed to vomit the most horrific vomit in the western hemisphere directly into the ball popper. And then, too add insult to injury, he pushed the button that should make the balls pop up but instead...well do I have to say it? Yes, that popped out and onto everything. And the little fan in the popper that pushes the balls just pushed that lovely smell all over my house.
Bode + Dairy = Disaster. Don't say you weren't warned.

9 comments:

Brandi said...

Oh - that is disguisting - I feel bad for you! :) Hope Bode feels better though!

rebeckaoneal said...

I think that i may have just lost a toy. if i would have tried to clean it things would have only gotten worse.

Dara said...

That is horrifying.

Gena said...

No cheese at my house, Bode. Yuck.

Lisa said...

I thought it was bad when we had to fish Rachel's entire arm out of this toy - that is just plain nasty. When you write your memoir one day be sure to include this line A LOT - "I was never bored."

Sarah said...

Throw it away. You can have ours! It is stored in a closet looking for a new home!!!

Seriously!

KSKH said...

That is the nastiest thing I have heard yet today. Sorry for you but thanks for the giggle :)

Brooke said...

I can't believe you actually cleaned it..don't you think with your time and manual labor it would have been cheaper to just go out and buy a new one???? Yuck, but kudos to you for being frugal.

mmcray said...

Summer..I am catching up on your blogs..how did I get a year behind? Anyway...what you did here is "Mother of the Year" quality!!

Maybe this is your "don't flush her she's the only sister I've got" episode.....