Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Par-taaay

Nothing says back to school like a thrift store prom in a mud pit. Sadly, I think one of the girls had on my prom dress from 1995.
One of the perks of living across the street from OC is being able to take your three year old to a college party, because all three-year-olds should be exposed to college antics.

And the children, or should I say Bode's teachers, survived the first day of Sonshine School.

I realize these pictures are horrible, but that's as good as they get. I'm just keepin it real, people.

7 comments:

kj said...

I love the fact that even covered from head to toe in mud, she STILL has a bow in!!!

D's Mom said...

Mia's dress is SO cute! Did your mom make that? Or where did you get it?

Lisa said...

I'm seconding the comment about Mia's dress...where did you get that?

Summer said...

My Mom made it. She's an amazing designer. Frankly, I'm jealous of my own daughter's wardrobe.

Terri said...

Enjoy visiting your site. So you live close to OCU? Goodness, I went there for 1 semester **clearing throat and talking** 36 yrs ago. That was the year they planted the sticks, well they called them trees, on the front campus.

Gena said...

I'm glad she wasn't too worn out from her big night out last night. We had fun today.

Kelsey said...

hi!

i found your blog thru a friend of s friend of a friend. just reading blogs while bored...and i came across yours. i have to say it made me laugh out loud several times. what a sweet family you have. i love how honestly you write about everything. too funny.

kelsey