Thursday, August 16, 2007

Mia's last day as an only child

First, a trip to Build-A-Bear


Then on to Chuck-E-CheeseAnd of course, as soon as we got home Winnie had to swing in Baby Brother's swing and ride in his infant seat in the car.Tonight we went to our traditional "last supper" with our best friends the Owens. We have done this the night before each of our kids were born to symbolize the end of life as we know it. I did take pictures but after I downloaded them and saw how atrocious my arms looked, I decided to make them go away forever.

I love this girl!

3 comments:

Ryan and Katie said...

Congratulations!! I know Mia will be a wonderful big sister to Bode. I can't wait to see pics of him!

Elizabeth Mullins said...

Congratulations on baby Bode! Does he look like Mia as a baby? Glad to know I am not the only one who destroys pictures of myself...hmmm...year book even!

Lisa said...

Just waiting to hear the good news!!!!! I can't believe it's already here! We also took Ethan to build a bear the day before Rachel was born. We're saying special prayers for you guys. Love you.