Sunday, August 26, 2007

Just in case anybody was wondering...

Mia announced at church, to anyone that would listen, that Bode drinks milk from my boobies. I am so thankful that she cleared that up for anyone that might have been wondering. If you want to know any more personal information, like where my scar is (she will raise up her shirt and pull her panties down to show you the exact spot), or that "we have dog hair all over our house" (she just told that to our last visitor) just ask her. She is always happy to share.

5 comments:

Lisa said...

Well, at least that clears it up in case anyone at church was curious. She was just sparing you the embarrassment of having someone else ask you about it. Hey, before long she'll be telling everyone about how she and Bode are "different." Let's all remember Ethan's "I colored Elmo's penis" announcement in church. Good times.

Amanda said...

Out of the mouth of babes....

rebeckaoneal said...

well i'm glad to see you guys are all adjusting well to the new addition JaySea misses Mia and talks about her often I'm glad sonshine school is starting soon!!! if you need a break and Mia needs to come over for a playdate she is always welcome to come over...

D's Mom said...

Ha! Gotta love the things kids say.
-Katie B.

Meredith said...

If it makes you feel any better, Claire told my dad I sleep naked. It's not true, but who's gonna believe me?