Tuesday, June 26, 2007

I have no pictures of myself

What happened in the past 2 1/2 years that made me unphotographable (is that even a word)? I can not find one picture of myself to post on my profile. I am serious. Of the 123,456 pictures that have been taken with our camera since the birth of Mia, there is not one picture of just me. After looking through my millions of photo albums on Yahoo Photos I started to lower my standards. "Ok," I thought, "it doesn't have to be just me, surely I can find something fairly recent of the three of us, or even a decent one of Mia and me." Nope. Doesn't exist. There is just picture after picture of the kid. I have more pictures of her on the pot (one) than I do of myself. If something ever happens to me, there will be no proof that Mia even had a mother except the fact that someone had to be behind that camera pushing the button.


On another subject, this is what happens on Thursdays when Andy is in charge of the wardrobe (a Clash t-shirt and Chuck Taylors). I do have to give him props for the bow.


No comments: