But, these are the only memories my kids are going to have because Lord knows I don't scrapbook, I haven't printed a picture since 2007, and I drink too much aspartame to be able to sufficiently remember anything. So, this is it.
My to-blog list:
- hiking the grand canyon - we didn't die
- Thanksgiving and Christmas - you know, gluttonous
- Bode's sports - he recently said he's having two children and naming them LeBron and Kyrie, so, basically, it's going great
- Mia's theater - she's been in Music Man, she's been to Sacramento, she's mentoring special needs kids, and just got cast as Jasmine in Aladdin (she just had to be the slutty princess)
- MARATHON IN DISNEY WORLD! Why, yes, this did need to be in all caps, thankyouverymuch
- Jen Hatmaker and I are besties and now I can die happy.
This biggest disappointment I've experienced in having older kids is that you can't make fun of them on the internet as much. They have A LOT of feelings. It's super annoying.
And, children, when I make this into a book and present it to you at your high school graduation or some other super monumental event in your life, you better friggin' love it.