Tuesday, July 12, 2011

I may have to have another kid just to have something interesting to blog about.

Not really.  

But, these kids are so darn sweet that I don't really have much to say, except my kids are just so darn sweet.  And fun.  And adorable. 
Case in point:
I've already cried twice at the thought of Mia going back to school in 5 weeks.  And Andy has already rolled his eyes twice.  I see a pattern here.


I turned 34 this weekend (and celebrated by gaining 34 pounds at Melting Pot and Cheesecake Factory),
and my Dad turned 60.  
I made a cake and let Mia dump a bunch of things in it.  She settled on a bag of chocolate chips, three packages of mini Reese's peanut butter cups, and one tootsie roll.
 It was....rich. 

I am signing off until after Mission's Sunday.  We have 2,500 people to feed and 100 people to guilt in to helping us.  And if you are one of those 100 who is screening my calls right now, I will find you.  

3 comments:

Wa Wa Waughs said...

Okay, I'm just wondering...did you go to both restaurants the same night? I would have eaten myself sick!

Alyssa said...

Happy late birthday! And I'm voting YES for having another.

Andrea said...

I just love your short hair! You look so GREAT!!!