Monday, February 7, 2011

If you're six years old, there's nothing bigger.

Did she just lose her first tooth...
or did she just bite the head off a rabbit?

Wednesday was quite possibly the greatest day of Mia's life.  The first tooth came out while she was brushing her teeth.  She. Was. Ecstatic.
And then the tooth fairy left her an adorable note (if I do say so myself) and some money under her pillow.  

She acted thrilled.
  
And then she came out of her room the next day and said, "I know the tooth fairy isn't real and I know you wrote that note."

I sat there for a minute, kind of shocked, and then I told her she was right.  

And she looked smugly satisfied with herself.  

12 comments:

Tiffany said...

As her hygienist, I am loving the bloody missing tooth pictures! I will have to get pic like this when the boys lose their teeth!

Gena said...

This has once again made my day. I was wondering if you would have the stomach to put these on here...

Wa Wa Waughs said...

Okay, that is grosser than my dead rat post recently!

kj said...

these pics remind me of a movie that dj watched on the horor movie channel...YIKES! that's a lot of blood for a cute little thing like her....

kj said...

**horror

Alyssa said...

This is the reason I could never pull teeth when I taught 2nd grade...too much blood and just the wiggliness of it all. Ick. Surely you will show these photos in her wedding day slide show.

Mandy said...

I was thinking she was extra in Twilight!

Sara said...

Wow! That little stinker. Funny it was the top tooth first. And I agree with Mandy. : )

Kayla said...

Zane said "Woah. We should tell her she needs to brush her teeth really bad!" Those are great pics. I don't remember it being that bloody?Avery doesn't even have a loose one yet!

OK Chick said...

Oh my word. I was not expecting those pictures. I almost spit my Starbucks out. Gross, and gross.
I'm sorry to say I have no idea what happened to your daughter because I had to flip off the picture very quickly. By reading the comments, congrats on the tooth. :)

Andrea said...

Unreal! I've never seen so much painless bleeding and beaming pride.

Micah and Tara Hobbs said...

Typically blood doesn't bother me, but I almost lost it on that one. You need a disclaimer!! :-) Congrats Mia. I am surprised her first tooth was a top one. We have lost three and no blood with any of them.