Sunday, May 3, 2009

Weekend wrap-up

Attack of the truck stickers:Learning a few moves from her ole' buddy Fred Astaire:

"Dude, where's my milk?"

I may or may not have left Henson's bottle unattended for 5 seconds and Bode may or may not have chugged the last of Aubrie's breast milk during our very first baby-sitting adventure. Bode also may or may not have put a tiny little plastic elephant in the three-week-old's mouth while I ran to throw out a diaper. This confirms that the tubal ligation was the right choice for our family.

Aubrie and Lucas: Please give us another chance. I promise I will redeem myself.

6 comments:

Gena said...

Love the new look, Sum. Remember - Henson will not be ready to have table food shoved in his mouth for another few months yet......

Brandi said...

Summer,
I just got all caught up on your blog. You crack me up!!
First of all - congrats on running the marathon - wow! I'm impressed.
Secondly - I love the new header - I laughed out loud when I saw it! :)
Thirdly, your kids are adorable and you do have a way with words!
Okay, where was I?? Oh 4th - I'm ready to meet you and your kiddos for that playdate we talked about last winter! Are you up for it? :)

Wa Wa Waughs said...

Oh, Aunt Summer...you have just gotten yourself out of babysitting jobs in the future...

Alyssa Siler said...

Considering that none of that actually happened and that it was all just hypothetical I can't see why they'd have any problems sending him right on over again. ;)

laura jo said...

oh, i so look forward to your blogs. you crack me up!

Lisa said...

Hmmm...this reminds me of a certain Everybody Loves Raymond episode when Ray does things wrong on purpose so that Debra won't ask him to do things again. So Aubrie, you might want to get to the real motive behind the small item in your child's mouth. And remember, S&A are very likely to fake accidents (I'm recalling a certain wedding ring episode).

Summer - this one really cracked me up. Hope you guys have a very uneventful week.