Monday, November 3, 2008

An Arkansas Wedding

This is one of those times that I have to remind myself why I created this blog in the first place. It's for the kids....it's for the kids...it's for the kids...right? Mia asked Bode and me to pretend it was our wedding and she was the photographer. She then asked that these be displayed on the "e-mail thingy." A bit awkward, yes, but when the artist gets a vision we must all comply. So here goes (I apologize in advance):

I will not be going out in public for at least a week. I'm horrified.

5 comments:

kj said...

You all make such a cute couple!!! Congrats!

babyblueeyed girl said...

awww so cute togather
love the blog

Meredith said...

Hey now--you need to get your facts straight. In Arkansas we only marry our cousins, not our kids.

Mariah said...

What a cute couple!!

Gena said...

What is that last move you are doing, Sum?