Friday, December 19, 2014

If you're not one of Mia's grandmothers you may want to skip this.

If you're still reading, don't say you weren't warned.

Let's just call it like it is: Mia rocked the 4th grade musical. She just did.

The day before, however, she was rocking a 102 degree fever and a "barking seal" cough. A trip to the doctor and a giant shot in the leg was enough to get her back.
 Mia hasn't napped in the middle of the day since she was 18 months old. I wish I were exaggerating.
Mia's awesome new music teacher:

Although you can't see her face at all in this video, you still get the point - she has a flair for the dramatic.
The best part of every show is all the love you get afterwards:




I can't stop being proud of this sweet girl. This quiet, contemplative little person who loves the stage - go figure.

1 comment:

Wa Wa Waughs said...

That song is HILARIOUS! And she did ROCK it! I didn't know CF was a music teacher. Her daughter was in ACT II with my son.