Monday, March 7, 2011

Booty and the Beast and other productions

We took the kids to see Beauty and the Beast at the Civic Center the other night.
  According to Bode, "Mia loves Booties and I love Beasts."  
And this weekend was Spring Sing weekend at OC.  Bode slept peacefully through the entire thing.
Mia screamed and yelled and hollered for all her favorites and then cried when it was over.  "It was just so wonderful," she said through her tears. 
 Now that's a Spring Sing fan.
In other news, Buzz received a lovely makeover compliments of Bode.
Just the other day I was remarking how nice it is that I can finally take a shower for the first time in six years without keeping the shower door cracked or having to jump out ten different times and streak through the living room dripping wet in order to keep a child from destroying something.
I think Buzz's makeover went down while I was happily shaving my legs and singing the same line of a Justin Beiber song over and over again.

As far as I'm concerned he can destroy away.  I'm the cleanest I've been in six years and I'm not going back.

5 comments:

Wa Wa Waughs said...

Now his Buzz won't be mixed up with anybody else's Buzz! Glad they enjoyed SS - that was a great tribute to your FiL Saturday night! We had fun watching our freshman and his buddies pour his heart into it!

Kayla said...

Mia is hilarious! Such a passionate girl.

Gena said...

If she's not a SS hostess someday I don't know who would be. R can back her up in the band maybe....

Heidi said...

I love that Mia was so passionate about Spring Sing. Chelsea has been doing some performances on "stage" ever since.

Cara Linn said...

Alright- this is going to sound creeperish, but I saw you holding sweet Bode in the lobby at Spring Sing this weekend. I considered introducing myself, but couldn't muster up the courage to admit stalking your blog.

That being said, "Hi. I love your blog. We know a lot of the same people."

Glad I got that out. :)