Saturday, February 14, 2009

Daddy's at it again...

This is what Mia woke up to this morning:





And this is what I woke up to (literally, it was hanging from the ceiling down to my face): Bode is very fascinated with my own personal mobile:Notice the Starbucks drink directly on top of my Domino - perfection:
Sonshine School festivities:
And to think I have traditionally baulked at the idea of this contrived and made-up holiday (remember last year). Well, I fell for it this year hook, line, and sinker (or is it sink her, whatever, you get the point).

6 comments:

Gena said...

I would say I'm jealous, but then I remember that Erick just ordered me a new chi online this morning. I'm considering that my belayed valentines gift. Andy did a great job this year.

Elizabeth Mullins said...

Wow! I love the effort he put forth...must have scored some major points...however, I didn't think it was possible for a person to keep a suprised look for that long and talk all at the same time. I am impressed.

Aubrie said...

Yeah, that video is a little creepy there at the end.

Alisha said...

Mia's dress is so adorable. She sure knows how to strike a pose. (But I've noticed that many, many times already.)

Stacey said...

I wondered what Andy was up to Friday. He came and borrowed the camera, but instead of asking me to email the pictures, he wanted the cable too. I've learned not to ask. ;o)

Wa Wa Waughs said...

Wow! He is so creative! I am jealous! I got a new washing machine after our went out on Thursday...