Saturday, January 24, 2009

Another day, another self-portrait photo session

Mia, always so specific, decided what face we should make each time. Below is our (and I quote) "I just saw a huge dinosaur eat another baby dinosaur but they were in a cage so they couldn't eat us" face:

This is the "We just saw Santa putting lots of bicycles under our tree and he didn't even see us" face.
Mia's "I am standing on top of the desk and Mommy isn't mad" face:

My "I'm gonna get you, Bode" face:




Thank you, Father, for these precious times.

9 comments:

babyblueeyed girl said...

these are adorable pics your hair is so long summer it looks good
hope all is well

Gena said...

I know I should feel sorry for you that you're home all alone with Andy in that empty house. Well, I don't. ;)

Wa Wa Waughs said...

She is so creative!!!!!!!!!

suzspeaks said...

You guys are so funny!!

emma said...

I'm such a goober..I found myself making the faces with you halfway through the post.

Jennifer said...

I love how Mia's face hardly changed at all from the 1st picture to the 2nd picture! She's too funny!

kj said...

I think everyone has a theme song running through their head...Mia's is "uh, Personality, um personality, AH...PERSONALITY....."

Brandi said...

That is so cute!! I especially love the surprise face!

Tonya Tuggle said...

of course mia is hilarious! she comes by it honestly :)